Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kids Cowboy Bedroom


I've been wanting to share pics of Marley's bedroom ever since I posted pics of Joe's bedroom.  These pics are a little old.  Marley's room is still decorated in the same theme, but some of the stuff is missing now from a destructive 4 year old.  The furniture is moved around, but the idea is still the same.  I hope you love it as much as I do!


My mom found this piece (its a mirror inside) at a local art place that actually belonged to someone else before.  Isn't it cute!?

Close up of the pattern on his sheets/comforter.

Leftover bandanas from the cowboy birthday party!
bedding purchased online.  Letters and paint are from the nursery.  The banner and wall hangings are also left over from the birthday party!
I recovered some nursery picture frames with bandanas from the party using hotglue.

More party decorations!

The tree was originally in the nursery.  We simply added cowboy clothes (from a potato head) to the Monkey hangin around!



All the pics (also recycled from the party) are Marley doing some kind of cowboy thing (i.e. wearing cowboy clothes, riding horses, etc).

I'm happy to answer any questions.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment