Friday, April 4, 2014

Weekend Reflection.

Whoa.  This week was pretty intense, to say the least.  Back to work, two kids out the door in the morning, two days of forgotten carseat switchoff, two days of drop off from mom, one from dad and one from grandpa, baby sleeping and eating, mom eating, pumping, and walking, (working somewhere in between), one yoga class, one garden tended to, one playground fight, one wardrobe fail, two doctors appointments, two failed dinners, no dairy, spoiled milk, almond milk, a new planner, thirty flights of stairs, five miles walked, and a lot of anxiety.


Currently:

Reading: How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul).
I abandoned Allegiant--I breezed through the first two books and lost interest about 1/2 way through the third in the series.
I'm also ditching Scrib.d-- although I like the idea of unlimited books, I just don't read enough and I seem to buy books on Amazon anyway.

Listening to: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (for the 2nd time).

Moving by: walking the 1/2 mile to my car and back everyday, taking the stairs, enjoying an hour-long yoga session (and aching from it).  I'm thinking about doing a couch to 5k program, but I am a chicken and find it hard to find a designated time for that!
  *Note to Self: Need to get out on our home trails this week!

Thinking About: Time management, finding my new self, losing that extra weight, what goes into my mouth, how to avoid being such a "bag lady."

I'm still daydreaming about a Dinosaur Party, thus, I died when I saw this party in my Feedly reader this week:



I'm dreaming about the growth of our little back yard & feeling inspired by this:


I'm also getting ready for Easter Breakfast and Gathering Simple Ideas, Using More Accessories, Putting more pen to paper, trying to open my mind up and let go of some of my issues (i.e. the want for a clean house--it's just not going to happen), I'm interested in Paleo and want to read up on it, I'm trying to talk less about being a milk cow and more about topics more relevant to people's lives.

I'm focusing on trying to be organized and optimize time management so I'm able to complete all of the things I need to get done and wasting less time on those I don't need--i.e. facebook, instagram, and pinterest!  I'm always brainstorming fun things to do with the family and currently trying to make myself a better person.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment