Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up!

Happy Monday folks!  This weekend was great!



I'm so glad that I got this picture before we left the gate open and the flowers got attacked by the bunnies, or quails, or some other desert creature!


I took Friday off work since my son was out of school.  He was so happy to have a sleep-over with one of his buddies from school on Thursday night.  They had a great time! We had wonderful weather on Friday and the boys played outside all day.  I hung out with the boy's mom in the afternoon (love making new friends that also have kids Marley's age!) And we spent the evening with family from out of town!



We got a TON of cute pictures of this little cutie this weekend.  I love Spring and I have loved dressing my darling up so pretty each day!



Saturday was a day of egg painting and hanging with family and close friends!




Sunday was great.  Marley loved his Easter bunny loot and all the kids had a great time! We finally got some great family pics too!


The kids loved the egg hunt!


Until next year, I'm ready for Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment