Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter Breakfast

Now that we've got St. Patty's Day out of the way, I'm looking forward to Easter.  Last year, we had breakfast at our house, and I am planning on another Easter breakfast this year.  Every year the number of people varies, and this will be my fourth breakfast for a holiday--I did mothers day twice, Christmas once, and this will be my second Easter.  Whereas usually, we would have just gone to someone's house and they would throw together a quick breakfast, I really like making it extra special for everyone with cute decorations & special foods.



Our setup-- long table, place settings, fresh flowers & overhead decor made from table cloth & tissue paper.  Here's a close up:



Here's the close-up of the place settings.  Watermelon balls, natural wood forks with ribbon, special plates & napkins and a plain piece of cardstock for the placesetting.



And here's the food setup:
Yogurt parfaits, bacon, eggs with veggies, sweet kabobs, cereal balls, pancakes.












This particular breakfast was my first one, and I made WAY too much food.  Plus, it wasn't the right audience because I had WAY too much sweet stuff.  Needless to say, I am learning how to do this breakfast party thing as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment