Monday, December 30, 2013

One Little Word: Discipline.

One of my favorite bloggers, Ali Edwards, has been doing this "One Little Word" thing for years now--I've been a loyal reader of her blog for many years and I have decided, now that I am a real-life blogger myself, I would participate.  My word for 2014: Discipline.

Discipline


Discipline

Discipline

Discipline!

(Teoría) Concientizar (Práctica) Integrar que requiere Disciplina / Internar monólogo, detectar obstáculos, Manejo y resignificación, Organicidad, Creación.

*explore* Discipline for you do best what you do most!

Discipline

Why Discipline you ask?  Because that is what my life is in most need of.  I am a bit of a dreamer, in that I always have a bunch of ideas for everything, but I spend way more time dreaming than actually doing.  And a lot of that is just because I am not very self-disciplined.  I'd much rather zone out on the couch at home in the evenings than exercise, tend to a garden or do activities with my son.  I'd much rather press snooze 87 times than get up that extra hour early to get done what needs to be done.

There are so many things that are going to take a lot of discipline in the new year.  I need to be more disciplined when it comes to exercise, money, family, time management, and figuring out this new role I'll be playing as a mother to my daughter.

A lot of my blog is about forcing myself to be disciplined anyway, so I am totally excited about my one little word this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment