Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dinosaur Playdate

I throw some pretty extravagent birthday parties for my son.  We love them, but they are a lot of work, and while I love looking back at the pics, and the party day is very rewarding, I always feel so exhausted and overwhelmed in the couple of weeks approaching the party.

Just before my son's birthday, I decided his Fourth birthday (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) was going to be the last over the top party.  I'll have two kids soon and it's just not practical.  However, recently, I had another great idea--smaller parties for no particular reason.  AKA themed play dates.  The first one I'd like to do is a dinosaur party.  Marley is REALLY into dinos right now so I thought it would be a great time!

If you want to throw your own dino play date, here are some great ideas (all photos link to original source):

Dinosaur

decorating cookies






DIY Dinosaur Serving Dish by Three Little Monkeys Studio





For more ideas, check out my Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment